MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Wednesday 21 February 2018

POWER IN PINK


POWER IN PINK


Hey Guys.

I'm looking forward to Spring (can't wait till we get some Sun) and I'm still on a "Romantic" tip from my Valentine's post (loving soft shades and mixing feminine features with dark details).



As you know from previous posts my IG or the picture below lol 80's Denim gives me life!


It's timeless, cool and has so much structure, detail and power ( the era celebrated women and their strength with volume,bling and statement shoulder pads!)

Denim is always trending but stand out and  switch it up with a one of a kind vintage piece. 
Make a statement in a vibrant shade ( I love dyed denim) or opt for beautiful bold embellishments.

I've found some killer pieces and hope you check out my fave threads later on in this post. 

THE LOOK





I love vintage jumpsuits for their comfort and flair! 
They're cool,quirky and effortless ideal for a quick statement day look or party outfit.

Personally I rock a denim jumpsuit any time of the day- styling and accessories are key and establish whether your going for a strong street style look or a glamorous,vivid vibe.

Swap boots for strappy heels and fishnet socks or a retro leather jacket for a lace bralet or denim corset.

I always style my jumpsuit with a high waisted belt to break up the outfit and complement my curves.

I hope you love the look and check out my fave finds below:
















Thanks for stopping by :).

                                                LOVE & LIGHT

Mekisha

             
FASHION BY A FRO XXX







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig