MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Sunday 1 April 2018

MARIGOLD

MARIGOLD




You wouldn't think it was Spring but it is!

I literally can't wait to flex my S/S wardrobe , get out my legs and top up my melanin ( I'm getting paler by the day!).

I've been dying to shoot this cute suit ( you might have recognised it from my Instagram @FASHIONBYAFRO ).



I love the deep mustard shade and textured fabric.

 The dark and warm tones makes this chic combo a great transitional look  from Winter to Spring.

Unlike my IG Vibes I've opted for a pretty spring look styling my suit with vivid floral jewels and popping accessories.


THE LOOK









To lift the black cami top and moody mustard I went bold and bright with the rest of my outfit.

The FATZ K MAIA OS COLLAR is one of my favourite SS19 neck pieces. I love the clusters of wild vintage floral jewels and  vibrant coloured glass. This stunning necklace is a reclaimed, ethical pieces of art and a must have Summer statement piece for your wardrobe.

I also rocked my SILVER METALLIC LUKE GRANT MULLER BROGUES and my beautiful beaded retro clutch.
I'm always on the hunt for vintage accessories!
The detail  is on point and  I love the distinctive  style features from all the different eras.
Check out the  similar garments and I've also linked to my favourite accessories below!:



MUSTARD SUIT SIZE M £35.31



MUSTARD SKIRT SUIT SIZE S £62.52

MUSTARD SKIRT SUIT SIZE 12/ 14 £39.99




                                                               

   H&M LACE CAMI TOP £19.99






ETSY £16.97


       ETSY £33.10

ETSY £28.69



I hope you love my cute combo and stay tuned for my next post ;).

Peace and Love
Mekisha
FASHION BY A FRO
XXXXX




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig