MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Monday 12 February 2018

REBEL & ROMANCE

REBEL & ROMANCE



Hey Beauts

As promised in my last post here's my  Valentine's Day Look!

I'm not the dressy 'bodycon and heels' type and I think it's important to feel confident and  comfortable especially on Valentines Day(personally I feel beyond awkward  in girly dresses)  so I've styled a fresh,flirty look for my fashion forward babes.

Winter meets Spring as I've mixed dark luxe faux fur and metalware with soft romantic feminine tones and pretty florals .

This outfit is  also a perfect look for 'Date Night' or a Night out with the Girls.



THE LOOK








I've literally just started working out again and even though I'm no where near as toned as I want to be I always feel good in outfits that flatter my figure.
Corsets and High Wasted Trousers accentuate your body shape and curves creating a sassy look.

I love bold accessories and finished off the look with my bespoke FATZ K HERA CAMEO COLLAR and CUSTOMISED FAUX FUR METALWARE CLUTCH.


Most of my garments are vintage so I've linked to my favourite finds  below.





           VINTAGE SILVER CHOKER
































If you're not looking sexy as on Feb 14th I hope you're rocking this vibe on the dance floor ;).

Recreate the vibe with the items above or style up similar garments in your wardrobe.

This outfit is washed and hung up on my rail ( my single ass will be chilling in an animal onesie eating a mid week Sunday Roast and pancakes) but I hope you honeys have a lovely day/night with your Boo and to my fellow single sisters have fun - find yourself,love yourself and glow.


Happy Valentines Day in advance and keep and eye out for my Denim Spring Look ( yeah I said denim lol).

PURE LOVE

Mekisha
FASHION BY A FRO
XXXXXXXXX





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig