MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Tuesday 6 February 2018

MARLEY


MARLEY 





Hey Loves,

This post it so overdue! ( I had writers block and 2018 has already been so hectic).

I hope you've all had a great start to the year and are motivated for the blessings and opportunities to come.

2017 was a rollercoaster for me full of exciting breakthroughs, blessings, struggles,hustles and many frustrations but I came through with a positive attitude and inner strength.

I always try  to  see light in dark situations and appreciate the simple things like my health the roof over my head the food in  my stomach and the beautiful souls in my life.

 It's so easy to be consumed by negativity and worry ( I over think too much) but try not to
 dwell on things and remember  the good things you've done and the goals you've achieved rather than focusing on what you've not done yet and the targets not met.
It's so easy to beat yourself up -great things take time and if things were perfect we wouldn't learn or grow.

Bob Marley is one of my favourite artists and was a man full of so much wisdom and light so I'm starting off my first 2018 post with those beautiful things in mind and also honouring him on his birthday with my AMAZONAS GIFTS TEE. 

 THE LOOK 







I'm a  big fan of the AMAZONAS GIFTS brand - I came across their stall on Market Street a few years ago  and my eyes lit up when I spotted their colourful graphics and spiritual designs.
I was on my speech therapy course at the time and wasn't allowed to talk to anyone (I was in the early stages of learning new techniques) I was gutted lol so when I came across their stall months later I spoilt myself with a few TEES.

Ethical Fashion and Fair Trade  is so important and I love Amazona Gifts policies and brand values they source  from and support  producers from developing countries and many of their handpicked items are made from recycled materials.

I went for a laid-back ,retro vibe styling my Marley Tee with my Vintage Oversized Aztec Denim Blazer, high waisted jeans and black adidas trainers.

Shop my vibe and add some bohemian chic to your wardrobe with the looks below: 



               AZTEC MONOCHROME BLAZER       






































ETSY
"When  the root is strong the fruit is sweet"
Bob Marley

Stay positive and keep your eyes peeled for my Valentine's Vibes.

Peace and Love

Mekisha

FASHION BY A FROXXXXX



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig