MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Thursday 28 December 2017

WINTER TIME COLD


 WINTER TIME COLD



Hey Loves

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas. 


This is just a quick party vibe for NYE and any cool nights ahead.

Sparkle in sequins and flex in fur with my statement look below.


THE THREADS




Shot by Georgina Barber @ginababz_




Religion are one of my favourite UK Brands!
I love their street luxe vibe,cool graphics, intricate embellishments and killer faux fux coats.

I bought  my midnight sequin oversized shirt and snakeprint fur coat from their boutique at last years Clothes Show Live.

You may recognise my cost from my look ICY.
it's my favourite winter item and was definitely are wardrobe investment and must have! 
Sadly these garments are out of stock but I've linked to my favourite Religion Pieces below:




 Check out my post IN THE LATE NIGHT for more party inspo .

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace and Love Mekisha

FASHION BY A FROXXXXXXX


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig