MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Saturday 1 April 2017

SIMPLE SOUL

SIMPLE SOUL





Hey Guys sorry I've not posted in a while.
I've had so much going on at the moment and I've been dying to blog this outfit!

I love blogging and championing Independent Fashion Brands.
In this outfit post I'm rocking cutting edge Fashion Label PREY  OF LONDON and Independent brand SIMPLE SOUL CREATIONS .

THE LOOK












I've rocked PREY OF LONDON in my previous outfit posts ICY and ONE IN A MILLION I love their use of bold graphics and luxury fabrics and I'm obsessed with their GODDESS BOMBER JACKET and GODDESS PANTS .

Lucky for you guys both pieces are now on SALE ;)the 
JACKET Was £145 Now £36.25 and the PRINTED PANTS Was £90 is now £36.25!

I honestly think you should treat yourself ;).
Both garments can be mixed or matched, making a killer combo or
make a fashion statement styled with your capsule wardrobe (check out my  blog post ONE IN A MILLION  as I've also rocked my GODDESS PRINTED HAREMS in this previous look).


I consider myself an Old Soul and I adore my 'SIMPLE SOUL TEE' by  
Artist Natalie Burke.

I'm a sucker for bold graphics and I love the lip bandana print design.

Natalie is a UK based illustrator I love her unique abstract urban and spiritual artwork and I can't wait to see her Fashion Garments in the near future!

She offers a custom digital artwork service and has worked with an eclectic mix of clients including  Musicians and Fashion Labels.

I love this illustration  of me ! Her work is dope and she is super talented.



Check out her work on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/simplesoulcreations

and her website for Fashion, Online Portfolio and Inquiries.



Thanks for stopping by! 
I hope you're loving my print on print, street luxe look and check out these two dope brands.

I've got so many cool outfits to show you so stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled for my collab with THROWBACK TEES!

Peace and Love
FASHION BY A FRO
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig