MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Sunday 30 April 2017

CROCHET CRUSH | BOOHOO CAMPAIGN

CROCHET CRUSH | BOOHOO CAMPAIGN


I love styling and BOOHOO have recently launched their Bloggers X Dress Of the Month Campaign, selecting their fave bloggers each month along with a mystery item for them to style and shoot. 

When Boohoo contacted me for a third collaboration I was up for the challenge and couldn't wait to see the secret dress!

Fashion and personal style is a form of self expression for me and I looked forward to making the product my own and adapting it to my bold street style.

arrived and I immediately had a cool 90's grudge look in mind.

THE VIBE





Fashion has no rules and instead of styling the glam BOUTIQUE DRESS in a typical party look I went for a contemporary Dark 90's vibe working the dress with Braids,Shades , FATZ K CHOKER,VINTAGE STUDDED LEATHER JACKET,VINTAGE HIGH WAISTED BELT and CHUNKY PATENT BOOTS.

I love the high neck and crochet detail on the dress and knew it would fit and add a bit of sass to a dope 90's grunge look.  

This outfit can be rocked day or night, perfect for festival season , a Hip-hop Night or drinks with the girls. 

I hope you're feeling my latest post  and feel inspired to revamp and style up this BOOHOO DRESS or your pretty  lace bodycon in an  edgy street  look. 

Shout out to BAM BERTO SNAPS for the photography.


and stay tuned for my Cool'n' Casj Summer Look.

PEACE AND LOVE

FASHION BY A FRO(Mekisha)


xxxxxxxxx







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig