MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Sunday 16 April 2017

FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT




Summer is around the corner and this is a cute bold look for the season.
I literally have been dying to blog and show you guys this outfit!
I've mentioned in my previous posts that I worked at the Birmingham Clothes Show last Winter and I came across some cool Independent Brands.

YOUMEWE and ELSKER LIFE  were 2 of the brands that I immediately fell in love with.

ELSKER LIFE is a bohemian brand embracing harmony and the joy of life their sweatshirts printed with intricate designs of the Hamsa Hand,Buddhas and inspiring quotes. 

I'm a spiritual person and as soon as I spotted their stall I HAD to have one of their pieces.

YOUMEWE is by London and Johannesburg based designer Chantel Koning. I love her use of vibrant African prints ,over-sized styles and draped silhouettes.

Her garments are designed to be worn in more ways than one which I'll feature in one of my next blog posts.


THE VIBE








I  was going for a boho outfit look styling the DRAPED VIBRANT OVER-SIZED JACKET and HAMSA HAND PRINTED SWEATER with BLACK RIPPED JEANS ,LACE TIGHTS and BULLET BOOTS.


I finished off my hippy look with my STATEMENT INDIAN CHOKER and GOLD STATEMENT PENDANT .

This outfit is also perfect for festival season swapping the jeans for denim shorts worn with Doc Martens or bold colourful trainers.

I've got my eye on the FLOATING BUDDHA SWEATER  and think
 ELSKER LIFE 's sweaters are an essential.
I rock mine all the time ,it's so easy to wear and it's become a key garment in my wardrobe.

Can't wait to rock my YOUMEWE  jacket over my summer dresses.
Their vivid,fluid designs are a must have for next season and I can't wait to get my hands on their new pieces.
Check out their instagram for new looks.
https://www.instagram.com/chanty74/

Hope you're feeling my care-free vibes and stay tuned for my Summer Looks.

PEACE AND LOVE

FASHION BY A FRO
(MEKISHA) XXXXXXXXXXXX


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig