MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Sunday 3 December 2017

CITY WHISPERS / REFORM RADIO INTERVIEW

CITY WHISPERS / REFORM RADIO INTERVIEW





https://www.mixcloud.com/reformradio/city-whisperss-21st-october-2017/



Hey Guys!

Please check out my first radio interview with Pablo Blanquito!

This post is so late but I've been swamped and the experience was a great creative highlight for me.

I loved the vibes  and the music was amazing! I'm now obsessed with Hak Baker.

Big thanks to Pablo for  inviting me onto the show and introducing me to fresh music and talent.

Thankful for his support and I can wait for new ventures in the NEW YEAR!

I was so nervous but I ended up laughing all the way through and Elmi blessed us with his wisdom and beautiful poetry.

I went to watch Elmi's show which was amazing !
Full of music,laughter,culture and story telling.
Can't wait to see more of his work and go for a catch up scran ( we ended up going for some good good food afterwards).

Big love to everyone who supports and checks out my blog and to everyone I've worked with creatively.

The feedback and positivity means a lot.

FASHION BY A FRO
 xxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig