MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Saturday 12 November 2016

ALL EYEZ ON ME

ALL EYEZ ON ME


Hey Guys! As promised in my previous blog post I'm back with a camouflage  Tupac look :D
You may recognise this t-shirt print from my previous Pac look I AM DOPE it's been on my wishlist for ages!

I AM DOPE CLOTHING have the coolest hip-hop printed t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts.

I'm always stalking their Instagram looking out for my next killer purchase :D. and  if you love this tee you definitely need to check out their website!
I need most of their garms in  my life! and I've linked to more of my favourite pieces later on in the blog.



THE LOOK








The 90's is still trending (my favourite fashion era) and camouflage prints and military garms are big this season so I styled   

I like co-coordinating and clashing prints with cool and crazy graphics and this outfit shows my bold style and love for hip-hop.

I think layering textures makes a cool outfit so I rocked my RIPPED JEANS with Lace fishnet TIGHTS to add a feminine touch to my boyish street look (combining  patterned tights under distressed jeans is a  a perfect flex for this winter).

Chokers are also a big trend and instead of the usual leather look I accessorised with an overload of Vintage Asian Chokers.
ETSY always has gorgeous array of INDIAN JEWELS check out their site.


Last but not least I styled the look with my favourite croc,suede bullet boots.
You may have recognised these beauties from looks such as TOMBOY TARTANS and KEEPIN IT SASSY
I've actually done a fashion faux pas as I didn't realise these boots are Hermes! (I never look at labels lol).
I bought them from a vintage shop for only £20!

Check out CHOIES they have some killer boots and similar looks on their websites . 

As promised I've linked to my favourite IAMDOPE pieces below:











I hope you like my latest look and check out the pieces above.
If you're feeling the camouflage trend this season check out my previous blog post CAMO CRUSH .

Thanks for reading! and keep your eyes out for my party look!

LOTS OF LOVE
FASHION BY A FRO
XXXX

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig