MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Monday 21 November 2016

BAROQUE 'N' BOLD - THE STATEMENT BLOUSE

BAROQUE 'N' BOLD-

 THE STATEMENT BLOUSE

Hey Guys !
As promised this is my second collab and fashion look with online store SUGAR AND CREAM VINTAGE.
I love a bold print and a statement blouse  and in this outfit post I've styled up one of their striking shirts for a party look.

 As it’s A/W I opted for a dark colour palette, picking a blouse with earthy warm tones and I was immediately in love with this blouse as I love clashing prints.












THE LOOK












 In this outfit post I’ve opted for a street style and sassy vibe,styling the bold clashing baroque print with my vintage cropped denim shorts,fishnet floral lace tights and grey button detailed ankle boots. 


To compliment the blouse I accessorized with a beautiful over sized  FATZ K STATEMENT NAKOMA NECKLACE, 
The glass amber tones compliment the chocolate brown & gold swirl leaf print that features all over the blouse and adds a luxury feel to the party look.


 This outfit is perfect for an evening get-up and the blouse can be easily dressed down for a daytime outfit styled with dark ripped jeans and flat boots.


The vibrant mixed print,bold graphic baroque swirls merged with tartan checks and animal prints is a strong style statement and the vivid print added character and fun to my attire.

A  bold blouse can add flare and swag to an outfit.
It's  a must have piece for this party season and for  those of you who love to keep up with the latest and upcoming trends as clashing prints are a big trend this season and in SS17.

SUGAR AND CREAM have an array of  STATEMENT BLOUSES I've linked to my favourites below and also included blouses from ETSY if you want to recreate my look :).











My cool shots are by my bro  THE APE NINJA check out his Instagram and contact him for collaborations and photo shoots!

Hope you like my latest look and stay tuned for my next vibe.


Lots of Love
FASHION BY A FRO
XXXXX



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Gwaaarrn babygirl!! Love this look and style ya got goinn 😍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my ride or die😘❤❤🙂😜✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my ride or die😘❤❤🙂😜✨

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig