MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Thursday 8 September 2016

THE CASJ CAPE

THE CASJ CAPE


Hey guys sorry for the late post🙈
I've been so busy working  that I've not been able to blog and this outfit post is so over due lol.

So before it gets freezing 😁and it gets to the point where I just want to live in my big bubble coat and everyone's getting their gloves and scarfs out,here's a cool and casj look
for the cold.


THE LOOK









I bought the cute cape  from cow vintage.
 I'd been eyeing their 1960's cape section for a while and finally got my hands on 2 Mexican style capes when they went on sale for just £8 ;) (I love a bargain).

Bold prints are my thing and a statement fall piece can keep you warm,sassy and make a simple,casual outfit pop.

Since I was going for a laid back,street vibe,I styled the cape with my BLACK RIPPED JEANS and NIKES which look dope and colour co-ordinate with my cape.

My trainers were from a market and I recommend checking out one near you or any vintage boutiques or charity shops, with a good look  you can find so many gems and my wardrobe is full on them ;).

If you're feeling the vibe check out my selection of vintage capes below:











ETSY


ETSY


ETSY




Thanks for reading :) and keep your eyes peeled for my Camouflage Pac Look ;).

Peace and Love
Fashion By A Fro 
xxxxxxx 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig