MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Thursday 8 September 2016

GWARN STEFANI

GWARN STEFANI 


I'm a big fan of Gwen Stefani and I'M IN LOVE WITH HER STYLE she's always slaying with her 90's or futuristic,street luxe,vibrant vibes so when I seen this tee it was a must have for me.
 I had been eyeing it for ages and the 'Gwarn Stefani' caption makes me giggle (lol I know I'm stupid). 
Sadly the tee is no longer available 🙁 but I've found some other cool tees  which you'll love ;) check them out later on  in the blog.



THE LOOK







My style is very bold and street chic and this outfit is a perfect transition from summer to autumn with fall shades (khaki and orange)and BOHEMIAN SUMMER JEWELS.

I love texture and detail so I styled my KHAKI MANIERE DE VOIR RIPPED LEGGINGS with my Orange Bomber Jacket and LUKE GRANT MULLER SILVER BROGUES


My Bold Orange Jacket is always getting loads of love when I'm out and about and also on IG so I've hooked you up with some dope jackets and give a girl some love on INSTAGRAM 😜.


  ETSY


       ETSY


As promised I've also linked to my fave Gwen Stefani T-shirts


   ROUKEYS



      SYAMPRODUCT



Hope you're feeling my latest vibe and if you love this look check out my RUN THA STREETZ outfit and PICTURE ME ROLLIN post.
                   
LOTS OF LOVE FASHION BY A FRO
XXX
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig