MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Wednesday 29 April 2015

HYENA HYPE

HYENA HYPE


Hey hey hey guysssss :D :D if you can't tell already I'm super excited to talk about this look!! I've been obsessing over this HYENA Jersey for ages ( You may recognise it from my DOPE LIST) I love it and their Independent Clothing Line is AMAZING ;).

Like I've mentioned before I love finding,blogging about and supporting new exciting brands ( if you know of any please comment below or if you have a clothing line yourself I would love to check it out!).

THE LOOK 








This outfit is a cool Spring street look and can be easily rocked in Summer styling the Jersey with cool fishnet tights or you can get your tan on with bare legs and cute chunky sandals. But as it's not that hot in Manchester I've gone for ripped jeans (as you can tell from previous looks I love distressed garms).

Prints are my thing and this Jersey just gives me life! I love the colours the dope,bold graphics and it's baggy style.

It's also unique which I love as I like standing out and having one off or fresh usual pieces( Which is why I mostly rock Vintage or Independent Brands).
Check out their wesbite!HYENA STORE

Bold accessories are a must and if you like statement jewellery
you'll adore my mums collection FATZ K.

My knuckle duster is one of her beaut bespoke pieces! Which will be launching on ETSY soon so keep your eyes for the launch!
Check out FATZ K on FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM.

If you're feeling this look I've linked to the items or similar styles below:


GREEN HYENA JERSEY
BROWN HYENA JERSEY
RIPPED JEANS
SILVER  CUT OUT BOOTS
BLACK CUTOUT BOOTS
BLOWFISH CUT OUT ANKLE BOOTS

Thanks for checking out the post and come back for more as I've got I've got loads of things in-store and can't wait to shoot another item from my DOPE LIST ;).

LOVE FASHIONBYAFRO XXX



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig