MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Friday 24 April 2015

BOHEMIAN BLUE

BOHEMIAN BLUE

Hey guys! I managed to sneak in a quick ,cheeky photoshoot after work ;).
I'm loving the sunshine at the moment and it's kinda making me girly lol (I honestly can't remember the last time I wore a skirt!)
I think I'm on a Boho tip with this look and since I've been in a good place my style is mirroring my hippy happy vibe.



THE LOOK



I love mixing fabrics and textures and this outfit is a clashing combo of bold blue hues. 

My bold boho accessories and cute metallic brogues break up the look and add to the vibe and texture.

Some of these pieces aren't available to buy so I've linked to similar items below :D :



I hope you like the look and have also been enjoying the sun ;).
Stay tuned for my next look.

LOVE 
FASHIONBYAFRO
XXXXX





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig