MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Wednesday 20 May 2015

80's CRAZY

80's CRAZY

My love for the 80's and prints is strong in this look. Vibrant Shirts and Vintage Blouses are a big part of my wardrobe and are perfect for the bold n bright summer season. A statement shirt adds pop to your outfit and you can't get better than retro garmz !





I love the little things and the cut out collar and lapels are my favourite features of this shirt!

Layers and detail adds depth to an outfit and I'm always throwing textures and prints together so I styled my Aztec Shirt with my AX Paris Ripped Jeans (I got them with a cheeky work discount) Cowboy Boots and Vintage Costume Rings(I don't usually wear dainty jewellery but my Mum found these jems at a Vintage Market and I thought they were so pretty!)

Elements of these outfit are vintage so I've also included links to similar items below:

ASOS AZTEC SHIRT


This shirt is actually a mens piece (I'm always drawn to guys clothes! lol) I love the print and it can be worn as a cool shirt dress.

MISSGUIDED TROPICAL CROPPED BOYFRIEND SHIRT
As you know I love blue hues and this printed Missguided blouse is giving me life!


BOOHOO MULTI SNAKE PRINT SHIRT

I adore the tropical colours and the print is too dope.

AX PARIS RIPPED JEANS

COWBOY BOOTS
Check out Etsy as they have a cool selection of boots.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're feelin the look and will be rockin a bold blouse this Summer ;).

LOVE FASHION BY A FRO xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig