MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Monday 2 October 2017

VIVID VIXEN

VIVID VIXEN


Hey Loves

I can't believe it's October already!
This is just a quick outfit post๐Ÿ˜‰ ( long over due because my life has been super hectic! I'll fill you in,in my next blog post!๐Ÿ’•).



It's not party season yet but I'm bringing some sass with this latest look styling my casj marble print hoodie with my customized vintage high waisted belt,fishnet tights and knee high boots.

THE VIBE





I love texture and bold accessories and this look is full of character and killer fashion details.

I can't live without my FATZ K Choker and array  of cinch belts,these wardrobe essentials bring life to all my outfits and are perfect for the party season ahead.

Knee high boots are also ideal for this Autumn and automatically add sauce to any look.

I hope you're loving my latest look and check out the similar items below....





WWW.FATZK.CO.UK


ETSY


ASOS



EBAY

Stay tuned for my PFW post and A/W Vibes.

Thanks for stopping by!
Peace and pure love

FASHION BY A FRO

XXXXXXXXXX

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig