MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Sunday 20 August 2017

SUMMER DAYZ



SUMMER DAYZ





Like I said in my previous post there's not been a lot of sunshine in Manchester but I've been making the most of the rays when I get a chance. 

I've neglected my pretty vintage blouses and 80's retro shirts for baggy hip-hop tees and hareem pants .

This cool and comfortable combo is perfect for this season and also a casual transitional look, taking you all the way up to Autumn by switching vibrant prints to Monochrome graphics and light cotton to heavier fabrics. ( check out my favourite items later in the blog).

THE LOOK




This is my second look with THROWBACK TEES
I loved my BRITNEY SPEARS TOP in my BRITNEY BITCH post and when I seen their KENAN & KEL TEE it took me way way back to my childhood !

I grew up LOVING the show and needed the tee in my life.

I styled the 90's nostalgic tee with bad braids ;) my vintages shades from my RED HOT post,trusty embellished leather jacket, KILLER FATZ K CHOKER and BOHO VINTAGE HAREEMS.

Hope you're feeling my  cool casj vibe and check out my picks below:














H&M

















HOMAGE TEES (I NEED THIS!)





Stay tuned for my next look and shout out to 

 THE APE NINJA for my sick photos !
Check out his IG  for his cool work and inquires.

Thanks for stopping by!

PEACE AND LOVE
FASHION BY A FRO
XXXXX

-

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig