MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Saturday 12 March 2016

FRESH TO DEATH

FRESH TO DEATH




Hey guys!

I’m so sorry for the lack of posting! In all honesty I’ve been focusing on my acting and creative writing and it's so hard to shoot because of the rain (typical Manchester weather) I literally got soaked during this shoot!


I promised myself I’d push myself artistically this year and my outfit sums up my fresh creative mindset and current vibrant vibe.
I JUST WANT TO DRINK TEA,
CREATE STUFF AND SLEEP'
sums up my life right about now!

I’m obsessed with their T-shirts they're so cool and quirky so I've included some of my faves pieces later in the blog ;).

It’s nearly spring so I’m keeping  it bold with my Paisley Vintage Blazer ( I love it so much and can’t wait to shoot it this Summer as a two piece as it comes with a matching skirt!!!).

Check out ETSY for beautiful blazers. 

THE LOOK







Being a lover of denim and texture I styled my Tee and Blazer with RIPPED JEANS  and my  LUKE GRANT MULLER BROGUES.

Normally with jewellery I'm big on bold 80's earrings but recently I've found a love for pendants and charms.

I'm a spiritual chick and like anything with detail and meaning so I wore my Asian Style Neck Piece,Gold Crucifix from my Nana,Cute Stone Allah Pendant and 'Light' Religious Medal with John 8:12 inscribed on the back. 

"I am the Light of the world;he that followeth me shall not
walk in darkness but shall have The Light of Life"

I really want to add a little Buddha and a few stones to my collection and I'm on a hunt for cool jewels so look out for a blog on Religious Jewels,Independent Jewellery Designers and Stores.

Keeping it bling I rocked my FATZ K KNUCKLE DUSTER with my Vintage Rings.

The FATZ K website launches soon! I don't think I can express enough how excited I am and how proud I am of my Mum. Definitely keep your eye out for the Launch and Amazing Statement Jewellery.

Shout out to my fellow Blogger Babe ANNE-MARIE for the killa pictures ;) and as promised I've linked to some RAD PICKS:




Hope you love my latest flex and stay tuned for more.

Lots of Love
FASHION BY A FRO
XXXXXX




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig