MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Thursday 14 January 2016

RUN THA STREETZ

RUN THA STREETZ




YASSSSS I'm finally posting my first look of 2016 :D.

As always I’m keeping it street and representing my city as both the brands I’m wearing are based in Manchester (wooop).


Unlike my usual outfits I’m rockin neutral shades but I’m still on a bold tip with my IMPERIO BY FARAH EMPEROR SWEATER & have a love and eye for detail with my MANIERE DE VOIR ZIP SUEDE ZIPPER LEGGINGS and STATEMENT FATZ K NECK PIECE plus you can’t go wrong with monochrome.

This outfit is a perfect cool & casj look for the cold ( it’s freezing at the moment and I got soaked during this shoot!).



THE LOOK







My 80's LEATHER JACKET & LUKE GRANT MULLER BROGUES give the outfit a retro twist and combined my love of vintage and fresh streetwear.

I hope you're feeling my monochrome vibe and keep your eyes peeled for my next post featuring another hot IMPERIO BY FARAH number. 


 LOTS OF LOVE
  FASHION BY A FRO
XXXX









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig