MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Thursday 27 August 2015

BALLIN ON A BUDGET- Boohoo Under £50 Festival Style

BALLIN ON  A BUDGET


I’m always ballin on a budget and love a good bargain so when  Boohoo asked me to style up an Under £50 Festival Outfit I was chuffed and excited for the challenge.

I’m not going to lie I was overwhelmed at first! They have so many cool pieces and I didn’t know what look I was going for but as soon as I seen the tie dye dress I was set!
The outfit fell into place and I was ready to go 90's Goth.





THE LOOK





Whatever the occasion I think you should stay true to your style and a dope dress with a light jacket or kimono is the perfect base to a festival look it's how you style,accessorize and carry the outfit that makes it so I've also linked to a few more cool bits later in the blog (you can't go wrong with a under £50 look).

The tie dye print had my heart from the get go.
I love the hints of yellow (it reminds me of my TEXTURE FLEX Blouse) and the subtle crochet detail.

The Duster Jacket and Chokers made me feel like a cast member from 'The Craft' lol and gave the outfit some 90's dopeness. 


I hope you like the look and if you've got your eye on some of the pieces I've linked to the items below:


Have a look at their category for more festival pieces:

Thanks for checking out the post and keep your eyes peeled for my AW15 Faves and SS16 highlights!

Nuff Love
FASHION BY A FRO 
XXXXX
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig