MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Friday 5 June 2020

THE FUTURE IS FIERCE

THE FUTURE IS FIERCE

Photography by Jarreau Benjamin




First of all thank you to all my new and loyal followers who have still been engaging and checking out my blog whilst I've been M.I.A!- I really appreciate it and have lots in store ...


My heart and the atmosphere is heavy at the moment and I feel like I've made a comeback at a historic, unsettled, revolutionary and heartening time and will be addressing the BLM Movement and Coronavirus in my next blog posts.

I've always been fashion forward and the future is on my mind I  wanted to reflect my thoughts and my fierce style with a futuristic,bold and powerful look.

As soon as I laid eyes on this cool silver Femme Luxe Corset.I envisaged this vibe- a mix of shimmering metallic fabrics with chunky heavy chains and dark wetlook textures.

THE LOOK




Photography by Jarreau Benjamin



I really struggle finding  crop tops and corsets  because of my big chest and small back but this corset fits me like a glove!
I  was pleasantly surprised-it's also comfortable and sexy and I love it's cool shade and glimmering texture.

This cute corset crop also come's in 2 other colours!

As I was going for a strong metallic look I styled the corset with my statement Fatz K Louella Collar Charm Necklace  a sustainable beauty hand embellished clusters of broken vintage jewels with antique napkin ring centre, trusty Miss Selfridge PU Paperbag Shorts  and Vintage 80's Waterfall Jacket.

I hope my strong,vivid look mirrors the future ahead and you check out my next collab look with Femme Luxe.

Be conscious,stay strong and stay safe.

love and light,
Mekisha
xxx

Bloglovin/Instagram



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig