MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Tuesday 16 October 2018

MOHAIR AFFAIR

MOHAIR AFFAIR















Hey Beauts

I hope life is good and filled with nothing but pure positivity.

I know I haven't posted in a while.
My mind and day to day life has been full and I've been struggling to make time for myself and take time out for the ones I love.

I've been hustling,juggling,working hard and have accumulated some cool content, outfits and must have garms for your Winter Wardrobe.


Stayed tuned for the faux fur flexes,killer party looks and cosy casj vibes but in the meantime please check out my Etsy Shop and support your girls hustle ;)...


https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/RetroVintageVixen


Love and light
FASHION BY A FRO

*Mekisha* xxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig