MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Saturday 16 June 2018

PAC's LIFE

PAC's LIFE






I still can't get my head around how young he was when he died. He was only 25! 25? 
I'm 26 and it's amazing just how much he achieved and inspired people in his lifetime.

He is one of the most greatest artists and still has one of the most greatest minds.

His music and energy is timeless and he'll forever touch/ inspire people with his raw talent, political views and movements and powerful legacy.

If you know me you know I LOVE Tupac so I've included all my killer Pac looks and linked to my fave garments on my looker.
Click on the links to shop and check out the pieces.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY G... LOVE G


































SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig