MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Saturday 20 August 2016

BOHEMIAN BOO

BOHEMIAN BOO

Hey Guys X

Before the weather goes downhill( UK Problems -_- lol) and Festival Season ends I made sure I shot this cute outfit.
 (I'M WEARING A DRESS!,If you know my style this is rare).
It's one of my favourite Summer Vibes with my signature bold prints,clashing textures and my inner Solange and Prince shining through with full fabulous force. 

It's also a perfect Holiday Look for you Lucky Beauts.



THE LOOK








This outfit shows my love of layers and I think throwing fabrics and textures together adds character to an outfit.

My cute Aztec PRINTED JACKET is from BOOHOO  I love the print and HAD to feature it in a summer look. It was the main feature and the rest of the outfit came together.

To add to the boho vibe I had to style my statement jacket with my 70's Lace Dress. I bought this beauty from Ebay for £13 and I've only worn it twice(sometimes I think I just buy things because I 'need' them and just admire them on my rail lol).

HIS AND HER VINTAGE on etsy have some similar lace looks at bargain prices ;).

I'm an accessory queen and I love bold pieces.
I bought my vintage Indian Pendant at a vintage fair.
Check out ETSY for beautiful statement pendants.

I rarely shoot with handbags but I definitely will be in the future! I'm coming with that bag swag with my statement Bespoke FATZ K Furse.
Order a killer clutch or bepoke handbag at WWW.FATZK.CO.UK/BESPOKE .

'FURSE's' are big this AW16 and I'm setting the trend early ;).

I hope you're feeling my latest vibe,check out the cool pieces above and stay tuned for my Double Denim Look ;).

LOTS OF LOVE FASHION BY A FRO XXX


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig