MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Monday 23 May 2016

BAROQUE ON THE BLOCK

BAROQUE ON THE BLOCK


Hey guys! 

I hope you've all been enjoying the sun(I hope it comes back!)
The weather in Manchester has been nice for once and whilst the sun was blazing I took advantage of the rays and shot some cool looks.


This outfit sums up my love of Pac and Poppin Prints. 
I love Baroque and my Vintage Scraf styled with my Vintage Bomber Jacket make the perfect combo!

I know bomber jackets are hot this season and they're also a big part of my personal style so I've included some bangin bombers and more SS16 Essentials later in the blog 😜

THE LOOK 









Fashion is art and,like paintings layers and textures make and add to a dope outfit (it's all in the detail). 
So I styled my bold prints with RIPPED JEANS and my trusty MULTI ACID DOC MARTENS

I love bold accessories especially INDIAN JEWELLERY you may recognised my beaut gold tone earrings from another Pac Look ;) PICTURE ME ROLLIN

ETSY is always my go to so check out the site for stunning statement Jewels. 


I hope you're feeling my latest flex and stay tuned for my high summer tropical look in my next post



Lots of Love 

FASHION BY A FRO XXXXX 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig