MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Wednesday 11 November 2015

FLEXIN' FUR-REAL

FLEXIN' FUR-REAL



It’s a new season and a new vibe and I’m starting off Winter with a bang with my fresh CELEBLOOK Gillet and Blue Braids!(what a  killa combo ;)).


I think this has to be one of my fave Winter looks it’s cool & casj with a bit or faux fierceness and it's a perfect everyday outfit for the bold and brave ;).







I kept the colour palette cold and neutral to emphasize and complement my fabulous fur styling it with a coal knit and CELEBLOOK Ripped Jeans.

Accessories are everything! My Statement FATZ K Metal ware Neck Piece added to the cool tones and gave the look a dope edge ( Watch out for the BTS Shoot).

A Faux Fur is definitely a Winter Must Have and CELEBLOOK have some amazing Key Winter pieces.
I’m obsessed with mine! and have linked to more of their cool stuff below ;) ...

             WHITE AND BLACK FAUX FUR GIlLET(ONLY £8.99)


 

                     BLACK  FUR LINED PVC GILLET


                        ZIP UP CAMO BOMBER JACKET

I hope you love the look and collab with CelebLook and treat yourself to some of their AW15 collection ;).

Thanks for checking out the blog,Stay tuned for more and keep in touch.


LOTS OF LOVE FASHIONBYAFRO
XXX



SHARE:

2 comments

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig