MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Saturday 24 October 2015

DOUBLE D

DOUBLE D


Yes it's another Denim Jumpsuit and Double D Vibe!

As you can tell from previous posts such as DOPE DENIM &  STONEWASH & STUDS my love for Denim is deep and the look is a KEY part of my style and wardrobe.



I love denim because anyone can rock it ,it's always on trend and it can be easily dressed up or down making it a perfect staple piece in your wardrobe.





THE LOOK










I'm quite a laid back chick, I love comfort but I also love being bold so a comfy cool denim jumpsuit styled with a studded statement jacket is a killer combo and makes the perfect outfit for my bold boyish style.

Both these pieces are from the 90's and I will always love vintage clothing due to its character and dope details.
I adore the stonewash effect ,the studded embellishment and the zip and lace up detail on the biker jacket. 

If you're loving denim this season or want to recreate my vibe I've linked to similar looks below:

        ASOS


 EBAY


       ASOS (ON SALE £13.50) 






         ETSY



         ETSY


        GAP




Hope you love the outfit see you next week ;) ( I promise I'll actually have a post up this time).


LOVE FASHION BY A FRO XXX

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig