MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Sunday 22 March 2015

PAISLEY PARK

PAISLEY PARK


This look was by default but I think some of the best outfits are created by just throwing things together effortlessly.

I've being dying to wear my Vintage Jacques Vert Coat for AGES but it's been too cold and now It's finally Spring so I can get rid of my big parker coats and wear this beauty instead :D I love the colour and the bold gold buttons just finishes it off.

I think I was channeling my inner Solange & Prince with this look ;) haha the sun had me on a Boho Funk Vibe and my Beautiful Vintage Paisley Jumpsuit defines the two. 
 
THE LOOK







I think a Vibrant Coat is a must have and can add a pop of colour and bring out any outfit.

My patent boots were from work (AXParis) and I got them with an amazing discount ;). I had my eye on these for a while but then they sold out and I was devastated haha but a pair recently came into stock in my size and I snatched them up straight away ;).They are currently out of stock but don't worry I've found them on ebay so check out the links later in the post.  

As a lot of my items are Vintage so I've linked to similar items below.



Patent Boots

I accessorized my outfit with my Fave G Initial Pendant and clashed prints with my Vintage Head Scarf check out the accessories below:


Etsy


My Scarf Shop

Hope you've loved the look and checked out the items above.
It's getting warmer and I've got so many bold outfits in store so stayed tuned :D.

Lots of Love
FASHION BY A FRO xxx
BLOGLOVIN
                             INSTAGRAM
                              TUMBLR
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love your makeup and that paisley jumpsuit is everything! You are definitely channeling Solange.

    http://www.researchingtheinternet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig