MEKISHA BROWN fashionbyafro@hotmail.com

Wednesday 24 December 2014

MOHAIR MUST HAVE

MOHAIR MUST HAVE

It's freezing outside and what better way to keep warm than with a Stylish Mohair Jacket?

Recently I've be loving this Vintage Style and  also featured a Mohair piece in my previous blog post PEACOCK.

They're elaborate, bold, cosy and ideal for the cold! From popping shades to subtle hues a Statement Mohair is for everyone.


THE LOOK







I love the patchwork and pearl detail in the Jacket and especially the 80's circular collar.
I kept the shades neutral styling the Jacket with my Crisp White Lace Vintage Blouse, AXPARIS High Waisted Jeans and my SUPER DRY Cow Boy Boots(Check out EBAY for similar looks).


For those of you that NEED a Mega Mohair Jacket :D I've listed a few cool pieces below:















I hope you've had a good read and treated yourself to a Mohair Christmas Present ;).

Feel free to comment as I would love to know what you think of my blog/style etc.

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas & all the best for the New Year!

Keep in Touch

Lots of Love
FASHIONBYAFRO xxxxxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig